• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Who is the sexiest character?

Who is Star Army' sexiest character?

• Yui

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotori

• Shina

• Minato

• Yuuko

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Hey you, reading this thread!

If you could have any Star Army character (from any time period) in your bed, who would it be (and why)?

Post a reply!

Ergh, you know, I really don't feel comfortable nominating my own character when there are older faces around. I think there's a lot of appeal in Kotori - but she doesn't have a long enough 'lifespan' to have shown all she could do. So, for now, I guess I'll settle with Wes calling her cute and leaving nominating Kotori to someone else to be fair.

I think I'm going to nominate Eikan Minato! A nekovalkyrja who made it to become the Star Army's mascot character has gotta have something going for her. ^_^

Well, in case no one else says it - Kotori's got serious sex appeal (even with short hair). :p

Although nobody can really say much about Kotori as she has only just appeared. This is a problem, the fact that a lot of people would want to say their own character's. Then other's would think it bad, as they wouldn't know the reason's for their choice.

As a result I will not comment on this one....well I might later. :D

Wes said:
Well, in case no one else says it - Kotori's got serious sex appeal (even with short hair). :p

Blargh. I like long hair but to sustain suspension of disbelief, I just didn't see how waist length hair could fit in the rather snug Mindy helmet.

Sypher, I'll let Kotori speak for herself ~_^

Kotori.gif

( HA! Fixed the muzzle face XD )

Well Shina's a sweetheart! I don't want to bed her because I think her attraction to Henry is just plain adorable. I wish there were more girls like her here. T.T

Bed wise: I'd have to go with the one I've always said: Yuuko. I have a thing for petite girls with large racks, they're so innocent and cute ^__^

There needs to be both male and female polls too.

Sexiness cannot be discriminated against!

I thought 'Easiest lays' and 'Sexiest' should be two different catagories? ::snickersnicker tee-hee!:: :)

I would be willing to say that all of the following fit the bill on this one:

I'd have to say the now Taisho Yui (yes, I have read way too many old SA plots before my actual joining) Akina Shimizu, Aioko Murasaki as runners up.

But Im kinda biased *grins*

Yui really doesn't count. if she's nominated, she'll have her friends and comrades threaten you if you say she's not smexy

RPG-D RPGfix
Back