• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Who thinks..

Is this going to be fun or are we in trouble?

• OH yeah this isn't good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um.wouldn't wanna be them..

• Nah it'll work out

• Total voters
You have read the post about Shadow's plans right? He's gone mad and really wants to make things unfreindly for the crew, I'd expect lots of tricks and deception. I think eventually something not fun is going to come out of this.

Of course, I mean why should it be peaches and cream the whole way? I was afraid History would repeat like this. but if you read the end of the post in question carefully, there's slight hints that they may have an unexpected ally...maybe. And why weren't the other two tribes of fenyaro told? Again, if one is good with words and unthreatening they MAY (big one) be able to sway out some aid from t he To'Yaree or Kee'Awloo.

In that case I think that if your diplomacy is good it could be OK, and if your diplomacy is bad it could be very, very bad (for you). Hope you lot don't have all your blood sucked out.

Sure does, although my character unfortunatly is geneticly engineered, humans do seem to be at the bottom of the food chain, especially on a planet with low technology and animal people led by a blood drinking megalomaniac.

Yeah well animals I can handle, megalomaniac may be a pain in ass. Just little bit. XD Wish I'd brought my bear spray.... (pepper spray for grizzlies.. owie) What's worse is we're practically forced to use h2h techniques if we do get in trouble.

And I don't think anyone on the team knows to camp.

I'm in the process of catching up on the Fenyar plot. In the mean time, um, everyone in the plot play nice, OOCly if not ICly. :p

Not that you guys aren't playing nice right now or anything...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back