• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Wiki Help Needed

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Here's a list of the current pages with high scores of quality issues. A lot of these are for pages that are too small - we need to edit these pages to beef them up or remove them (maybe merge them into other articles if necessary). If you're a faction manager please handle your faction pages by adding content. This is important as pages with too little content get seen as soft 404s by search engines we depend on to get new players. I got so many pages that I can't see the ones with scores below 9.

Note: WIP and User namespace pages are not really an issue since they're not publicly visible, focus on the faction and corp stuff! I'll be working on StarArmy: pages and helping where I can.

guide

nsfw

planet

I have no idea why there is a Ryu Zaibatsu link there. I changed it all into the current Ryu Keiretsu.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back