• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Implemented Wiki Placement on Topbar

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 4.22.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 4.10.35 PM.png
I've wanted this for awhile so I'm here to ask for the wiki to be moved up to at least one of the top two, if not fourth just to keep it on my screen. Finding it takes even longer when sarp is windowed for a word doc or second research window to be open next to it. It's the number one button I'm clicking on the main page, first of all, and to have to click a scroller to get to it has been very cumbersome as I write or think (which is hard enough as is). Secondly, it's our best asset aside from the forums and we should flaunt what we got for new members and ourselves.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yeah, I think it should be easy to do (just changing the order number in the forum's admin settings). If this gets votes I'll definitely do it!

It looks like this suggestion is popular. I've changed the order of things. See if you like it this way.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back