• 📅 May 2022 is YE 44.2 in the RP. 1 IC month = 1 OOC month for the rest of the year.

READ ME Wiki Update Request Thread

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
This thread is for requesting updates to the wiki. The thread was requested in the July 2020 community meeting. If you find a page on the wiki that seems like it needs to be updated because it's out of date or needs more information, you can ask for it to be updated here and a Content & Setting staffer (wiki admin) will be assigned to update the article. When the article is updated, the staffer will post an update in this thread.

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
It's been bugging me for a few months, and I get that the fleets tend to be each run by a different person, but could we get updated fleet numbers for the SAOY fleets, especially after a cataclysmic battle like Nataria?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I updated the Second Fleet page since it was the major participant in the battle, besides the depot ships (Zero Fleet) which was already updated. Is that what you needed?

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
I think that other people had brought forces from other fleets, of which had those all been more or less completely lost, though I understand that those might not have been well kept track of, and (for the sake of thoroughness and covering other occurrences during the war) that we had lost the 6th (which is correctly listed as destroyed on its page) and 10th fleet (which is correctly listed as destroyed on its page but erroneously listed as having ships on the main SAoY page).

It's just the consistency stuff that bugs me where things might be listed correctly in one place and incorrectly in another. Some of it is easy enough that it could be fixed by me or someone else, but I felt it more proper to bring it up here rather than risk having to explain or apologize later.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Just bumping to remind folks this thread still exists and if you see any outdated wiki pages that staff needs to update, you can request that here.

RPG-D RPGfix