• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character William Fletcher I

In YE 01 with the outbreak of First Elysian War, he joined UE Spacy as an officer. He was killed and brought back by soul transfer for the first time in YE 02.
I'm not sure the Elysians had any starships at that time (not until the Third Elysian War I think) so as a dude in the Spacy how'd he die to Elysians? We could either explain it more or change the history. In the first two Elysian wars it was mainly people running around with swords and/or assault rifles.

I want to use a ship that was actually on the roster at that time but I'll need to troll the archives to come up with one.

Can you update the fleet page with his presence added and perhaps a bit about that @Soban?

I assume Wes approved him but it's not official so it can't hurt to tag you for that @Wes

Approved. Sorry for the delay.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back