• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Wim Herzog

Snibble

Inactive Member
Name: Wim Herzog

Species: Nepleslian

Height: 6'1
Weight: 189 lbs
Build: Average build with a slight potbelly.
Waist: 26
Eye Colour: One eye brown one is synthetic and is white with just a black pupil.
Hair Colour: Brown.
Hair Type: Extremely messy and badly kept.
Skin Colour: Caucasian.
Face: Very sharp profound features with a slightly crazy look about him.

History: He had a normal childhood in Neplesia until he developed an interest in film at the age of 13. Then he started skipping school to watch movies. Eventually he became an independent film director. He directed one film called "Ouchâ€

I like it. You still only have four skills though. Look at the CCG for skills. The history was intresting and I wonder what others will make of it *turns to Thad*.

That only applies if you are a child. You are self employed and have an occupation (director) therefore you receive 7 skills. I could be wrong, but give him 7 skills untill otherwise 😉

That, James, is an extremely high compliment. When Thad says a history is good, you can be sure that it's good.

It seems weird that a Nepleslian would have a Katana as a family Heirloom (though normal for a Yamataian) but that's no big deal.

The battleship, though, is keeping your character from being approved. It'll need stats before I can allow it.

Very original character design.

James, when you have something new to say, but you where the last one to post anything, simply add to the last post please. You're double posting.

Good skills

RPG-D RPGfix
Back