• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

WIP Cleanup

Hey Star Army!

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be removing any article in the wiki's "work in progress" section that hasn't been edited in over a year. This will occur on or around January 1st, 2019. If you're still working on an article, please make some update to it to update the "last modified" date on the file and it won't be touched. The purpose of this is to tidy up the wiki by removing abandoned WIPs, particularly those left by people who aren't active anymore. A backup copy will be made first so in the event your WIP is removed, you will still be able to request it from me. Also I'm giving more than 2 months warning so no one is caught off-guard.

Note: if you need images moved from WIP to a normal namespace, send me a forum PM (conversation).

Articles and images. I also plan to clear out the attic (previous versions of pages) as there are about a quarter million files in there right now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back