• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [WIP] Lane Ruskin

• Thread starter Deleted member 6060
  • Start date
A couple changes recommended:
  • Select a new birth date day since the page says 44 and there are only 35 days in each of the 9 months on the Yamataian calendar.
  • Clarify the year he joined the Star Army of Yamatai
    • Note: Claustrophobia could cause him to fail basic training if severe, remember they're all some level of astronaut
    • The minimum age to join the Star Army for most people is 21. Synthetic life can be accepted earlier if they're both physically and mentally equivalent of 21. Basically everyone has to be an adult. I am not clear on if he was created as an adult or not.

Oh, um... @Wes He hasn't joined the Star Army. As of right now, he has no job. That's part of my intro for him, is to find one.

I'll fix his birthdate!

That's Lewis Albury, one of the former scientists who helped create Lane. Maybe I should change his name so that they don't get confused! Sorry about that!

Also, I added this part into his Personality Section: "Lane is incredibly mature for a modified ID-SOL, due to growing up from the age of five instead of being created as an adult."

If he is looking for a job, you can go to the Candy Fest Open RP and interact with my character there. She is at a booth shamelessly handing out free candy to then expose people to working corporate. Just like US military recruiters. Lol

I'd prefer you start a new thread, if nothing else so that if we need to find it later, we'll be able to!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back