• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Without pc atm

Soresu

My pc pretty much have up the ghost atm due to the power jack so I am having to send it in to be repaired. Could take a quick minute. So I am trying to get an old laptop running but the fans are on the verge of dying in it. So I am going to try to maintain on here but my presence will be reduced heavily for now sadly unless I can.

To the peeps in the plots I am in I do apologize for this and will try to get something operational because I hate using this phone to type. 😑

Thanks for the update and hopefully it's not too expensive to repair.

One year warranty for parts and labor thankfully. Real pain is that since it is a custom job I have to send it back to cali where they are. So got to hope they are quick since they were talking 14 business days plus another 7 for the distributor for parts.

Update: Got ancient brick laptop working. Fans are shoddy in it to the point of groaning but it works at least and god knows I have cans of compressed air on hand. So I'm back for the time being with a working... well, I guess working is what it is machine until I can get my right'n propah one fixed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back