• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Woo new guy wooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina Noone

Inactive Member
Hai there! I'm Icenisse, or ice, but also known as 'someone' in the IRC, but you can call me Nina (or Noone (pronounced 'noon' )).

I'm a 17 year old guy from Sweden, but I'm fluent in the English language (although my vocabulary might be off at times), and uh... I look forward to getting into a roleplay?

I'll be happy to answer any and all questions about me or anything else :3

Oh, and, I'm still in school, but I'm probably able to continue roleplaying during school hours (8-15). I have a laptop, but no connection other than wireless.

Throw up a new thread for your character Here, and we can start the official review process for you.

Welcome to SARP! Been interesting talking to you in IRC, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Star Army!

Welcome to Star Army! Let us you know you have any questions or needs. :)

Thank you all for your friendly welcomes, so far I've enjoyed my stay and I might fit kind of good in this community.

How is everything going so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back