• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Work work and more work!

5tar

It goes without saying that I will be unavable for the next while for Anything really internet related. Sorry for bailing on Fred and his plot, I wish I could have stayed and made things better. Also I would like to apologize to Kim, and leave lots of promises of 'I owe you one.' I got a new job here in Toronto doing music production for a new media company, I cannot legally talk about our current project, but I can mention that it will be a amazing blockbuster film I'm sure many of you will be seeing in 2015! Anyway, my contract lasts up until the end of the summer, and there's a lot of work to be done until we hand off our final sound works onto the next guys. So again, sorry for everything, and I hope you guys have a lot of epic stories to tell next time I'm around!

Sumaru was moved to a new position in which, when you return, you ought to have some character development to look forward to, both for he and - provided Kim is available - Sora.

It may also be an excuse to have them a bit less attached by the hip and lend credibility to each doing thier own thing to the side.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back