• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Implemented Worldbuilding Wednesdays

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I'm on Worldbuilding Magazine's Discord server and every Wednesday they post a worldbuilding prompt that asks a question about your universe.

This week's, for example, is: "Does your world have any original musical instruments or inventions?"

I was wondering if you'd like to see me start applying these questions to Star Army's universe to help us develop it. The way it would work is we would post a question every Wednesday and then discuss it in Setting Discussion. Questions could be ones from there or ones submitted by Star Army members.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It looks like this idea is popular! Let's give it a try tomorrow!

The goal will be to create solid answers and make new lore to answer questions that maybe no one has asked about SARP before.

Here's an idea too: What if we let people vote on the answers and the top answer(s) we try to incorporate in the lore? I have the ability to create a "Q&A" forum where question threads have votable answers - kind of like Stack Overflow or Yahoo Answers. This would would encourage people to give their best responses and also let me know which ideas are the most popular. It would help make sure we're building a universe that people love.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back