• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Wow. Look at all this shiny new junk.

TeslaTornado

Inactive Member
Things have changed a bit, haven't they?

I'm TeslaTornado, or TT, or Zach, depending on how personal you feel. Some of you, though it's unlikely, might remember me as Cypher. I was on the forums... Wow, several years ago now. 2008 or 2009, probably, into 2010-2011. Maybe even earlier. Time and I have a strictly antagonistic relationship. Anyway, I quit for several years. Real Life Things started happening - college, romance, mental health, and several other contributing factors. Thought I was never going to come back; not because of any bitterness or disdain for this place, it is after all where I cut my RP teeth and first started learning the necessary tricks to become a better writer, before Life started pitching in on that front.

But some extenuating circumstances involving other RP communities I'd become involved in (never, ever, attempt to fight with an administrator over how an incredibly tasteless depiction of sexual assault in a game where the characters and some of the players are minors is morally reprehensible, that's all I have to say about that) left me with a bad taste in my mouth, and so I decided to... Come home, for lack of a better phrase. See how things have grown and changed, and get a feel for where things all started. The nostalgia is strong here. It's a good place for a new beginning.

So, hi all! Glad to be back! Hopefully things pan out well in the long run.

Regards,
~ TT

Cypher! It's been awhile, yeah? We've had quite a few veterans returning to the ranks, so it's good to see you again too.

Welcome home.

We've changed a serious amount, as you can tell, but we also are much the same community as before. The wiki's been further organized and bolstered, so feel free to catch up through it and the array of plots we have.

If there's anything we can do for you, let us know.

I'd like a double of your finest whiskey, neat, and a Maduro cigar. (Not really.)

It's good to hear from you again, Doshii. I'll be browsing over the course of the next few days, hopefully I'll have a character up by some time next week. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back