• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Yago Shenoy

Awesome that you created your first character in SARP, I will be the one to look over the character and @Jack Pine is the one that will look more into the GM side and approved or ask you to edit stuff if needed. There are a few things that need some tweaking, I will list it below:
  • You got no user page and this causes some errors on the page itself. The no backlinks error. It could be resolved if Jack would add your character page to link on his GM page, but what I always advice new players is to press on the top of your page on the red username, create the page, fill it out and use to backlink it back to your character page.
  • There are no links to other pages, some connection to other pages is welcome and it's easy to forget this as the form doesn't offer this option. Just add them as I did to the top of your character sheet. Add this a bit in the History :)
  • Do add some skills to a max of seven skills. I know that it went wrong on your form, but you still require to add it.
The rest looks good :)

One thing that jumps out is the organization is wrong. NPS is not located in nepleslia or has anything to do with this Nexus privateer network.

Awesome that you created your first character in SARP, I will be the one to look over the character and @Jack Pine is the one that will look more into the GM side and approved or ask you to edit stuff if needed. There are a few things that need some tweaking, I will list it below:
  • You got no user page and this causes some errors on the page itself. The no backlinks error. It could be resolved if Jack would add your character page to link on his GM page, but what I always advice new players is to press on the top of your page on the red username, create the page, fill it out and use to backlink it back to your character page.
  • There are no links to other pages, some connection to other pages is welcome and it's easy to forget this as the form doesn't offer this option. Just add them as I did to the top of your character sheet. Add this a bit in the History :)
  • Do add some skills to a max of seven skills. I know that it went wrong on your form, but you still require to add it.
The rest looks good :)

I've just made the necessary fixes. I hope it's good now.

Looks good, though I changed all external webpages to internal, its okay but all outgoing website you need to press the world icon, all internal you need to use the other :) See attachment.

Approval from my side. @Jack Pine your stamp?

Attachments

• internal.PNG
    internal.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
I understand and will keep that in mind for the future. I used the external link because it seemed less complicated than the internal one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back