• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP [Yamatai] Hanami Festival & BBQ Cookout of YE 42 - OPEN RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Spring YE 42
RP Location
Kyoto, Yamatai
hanami small.png

It was absolutely gorgeous outside in downtown Kyoto today, with sunny bright blue skies and a warm, breezy air that smelled of fresh plants and flowery nectar. Across the northern planet Yamatai, the bright grass grass returned and the sakura were once more in full bloom, covered in pink petals. Spring had arrived in full glory, bringing droves Yamataians out of their sleek apartment buildings and into the parks along the riverside to celebrate and enjoy life under the romantic canopies of cherry blossoms. The sakura were symbolic of a fresh start for the year and a reminder to enjoy things while they lasted.

fetch.php

Following tradition, Yamataians and other visitors flocked to the city's many luxurious green spaces to congregate, frolic, drink wine, and celebrate among the sakura tree. There were performances, food trucks, and music through the day and into the night, set against the backdrop of the megacity of Kyoto.

All types of people--Minkan, Humans, aliens, Phods, Cyborgs, and more, dressed in everything from flower-patterned silk kimonos to just their birthday suits, found spots to enjoy this great moment and set up picnics for lunch, while vendors went around with carts selling teriyaki meats and funnel cakes. People had hauled out their grills too. A large number of starships were also in port as Yamatai was especially defended during the Kuvexian War, and some of Star Army soldiers were visible in the crowds in uniform, recognizable often by their pointy catlike ears and dark blue sailor caps.

Meanwhile, Hanako and a few of her loyal soldiers from the Eucharis set up a booth under one of the Cherry trees, where she was giving away autographs and doing photos with the public as she enjoyed the perfect day, hoping to see some familiar faces, meet new people, and maybe even recruit a few folks into the Star Army for the fight against the Kuvexians.

(OOC: This is an Open RP/Crossover RP thread - Any Yamataian or Yamatai-friendly characters are welcome!)

Not far away, the sky split with the bassy scream of millenia old engines overhesd, the shuddering boom of something massive dropping below the sound barrier and the plasma trail streaking across the sky heralded the shining steel hull as an embittered giantess fought the ancient machine for control, cleanly landing at the space port and breathing a sigh of tired relief. Her mark had been missed by several meters, as she simply didn't have the skill or talent of her granddaughter, who now flew for the Tokyo. Atteni was getting too old for this.

It had been decided some time ago that the family would participate in this festival, and it just so happened that they carried a shipment of alien goods for market.

They all dressed as though they were home, deep within the Flotilla, in simple, though intricately detailed tunics and pants. Atteni stooped to step out the cargo door while her ship was unloaded, leading her family to join the festival. She was glad she could finally stretch properly in the open air, though she had to be careful around the far smaller Yamataians, as she had already hit the age where she struggled to keep up with her stomach.

Idly, she wondered if there were any senti food vendors nearby.

The YSS Tokyo, Flagship of the First Expeditionary Fleet joined many of the available ships in the return home to Yamatai for the Hanami Festival. Shoreleave was granted to most personnel so they could enjoy the unscheduled stop while the Tokyo took on components from Ketsurui Fleet Yards.

-

Yamatai was a place that Motoyoshi Tio had never expected to set foot again, at least as a free man or in the uniform of the Star Army. He looked around as he and Tachiko passed various booths and exhibits, his right hand firmly gripped on hers as they worked through the crowds. The sweet smell of the cherry blossoms held the air, it made him take deep breaths as he tried his best to enjoy the iconic scent. "This is beautiful, " he said to her as he stopped at one of the vendors that sold sunglasses. He took a pair off the display carousel and put them on his face and smiled a bit in the mirror, they looked completely ridiculous of course. "Hey what do you think?" he asked her, the wide double yellow heart frames were at least twice the size they needed to be.

-

Katsuko walked between Yaichiro and Eri, "Let's stop and see Hanako and then we should go find something to eat," she suggested as she enjoyed the beautiful afternoon that the festival had fallen on. Although Katsuko had lived on Yamatai for several years during her hiatus from the Star Army she had never been to the festival, so this was the Taisho's first time. The chance to walk down the cherry tree-lined paths and see all the interesting things that were going on was quite the sight.

The newly promoted Captain

Delanna was in awe of the whole spectacle, she normally headed to her home planet to have some time with her family and always missed the Hanami Festival. She was very excited as she wondered around and tasted different foods that she hadn't tried before. She enjoyed the sun on her skin, her breather with a new fresh filter system wrapped around her neck so she can enjoy the sights.

She was happy with life, and she was letting her crew have the time off as well, but had wondered from the crew. As she walks between the cherry trees, she sees Hanako signing autographs, she gave a small waves in hopes that Hanako would notices, but she didn't want to interrupt the signing or take the priority away from the fans as she just wanted to celebrate the Festival.

On Crimson wings

Taharial was celebrating in her black dress she wears to these events, out of enjoyment. This was the first time she was at one of these events without someone else, but she enjoyed being by herself this time. She had recently dyed her wings so they were the vivid red she liked, her dark make up was on and she had a plate of food in one hand and a drink in the other. For her, nothing was going to ruin her fun relaxing time as she found a tree to lean against as she drank and ate happily, watching the people around her enjoy their time as well.

Sacre wandered the festival, she wondered how she would do at the throwing booth, but left it alone for now. Sacre was not the type to attend festivals like this. She was trying to be more like Gravity who would Probably drag her off the Kaiyo for something like this. The scarred Speara'Shan headed towards Hanako. Her long lanky frame putting her above most of the Nekos in the crowd. She skirted groups, still not liking to be touched by strangers. She stood in the line until she finally got to Hanako. Sacre felt awkward and disregarded the first thing that came to mind about her being overblown. It wasn't completely true even if it was what she felt comfortable saying, but it wasn't something you said to the head of Personnel Command when you actually wanted a favor from them. She tried to hide her uncertainty in what was for her an unusual situation. "Hi..." She scanned the table and picked up a book, perhaps a good gift for Gravity. "I'm Sacre." She introduced herself.

"Hello Sacre, I'm Hanako, Deputy Director of Star Army Personnel. You must be Sacre Ven Sanssinia, of the YSS Artemis," Hanako smiled. "How are things on the Artemis? Are you enjoying your job? I had something I wanted to ask you, what was the story with that temple you once investigated? I would love to know more about it." Hanako also took a moment to sign a nice picture of herself with a gold marker and slid it to Sacre. "Something to remember the day," she offered it.

Meanwhile Lime and Mango, the cooks, set up a grill nearby.

Sacre was surprised that Hanako knew about her. Sacre took the book and the photo, she tucked the photo into the book so it wouldn't get damaged. She tried to reign in her acerbic side. "Not as much as I might like, don't get me wrong, I like my squad. Black Wolf has a lot of members I think you'll see doing great things. Being able to mold them is a privilege. Klaus is despite his baffling enjoyment of the cold, a good man. Maradia is, special, and if she ever comes to terms with herself has a lot of potential I'd like to see brought out. Yet, after I was pulled from the Kaiyo, I really don't know what I'm doing in the Army anymore. Regarding the temple, that's a long story for a more... private environment. I can be free when you are. Although I can tell you that Ralt is a frozen slice of hell. Although Klaus would probably disagree with me about that."

Kavoráy Rouka - Kyoto

Tesgi turned to his Imatloi, Teta. She was followed by two bundles of mischief. Their children were obviously excited, this was their first family excursion from the Embassy. He loaded the twins into the Saâdor Ikâ (Ground Glider). Teta took her seat and he slid into the operator seat in the front. After checking all the systems, he drove the vehicle off the Embassy Grounds and merged into Kyoto traffic. He drove with confidence, since he had been taking drives through the community over the past four years. He could hear his children reacting to the various structures they were passing. Tesgi himself enjoyed glancing at the Cherry Trees, he knew of the cultural significance to the Yamatai.

He found the designated parking space for them. He helped Teta out of the vehicle, and he picked up basket that the family would use. He took hold of is daughter Testa's tail to keep her close. Teta had already snagged her son Tegi's tail. They listened to the various musicians playing in the event area. They allowed the children to sample some of the food offerings. Teta and Tesgi both laughed when the twins tried something they did not like.

Teta took holo-pics of some of the sites, and naturally of her children. The Tula family saw a person that they knew, mostly by reputation, but Tesgi had met her on several occasions. He approached the booth, and waited for Hanako to finish talking to another visitor. Once she was done, he approached. "Greeting Sar-Hanako. It is good to see you again. I'm sure you recognize my mate Teta, and well our twins have grown quite a bit since the last time we came to the Hanami Festival."

Atteni's towering form had made her way towards a grill, having procured a snack appropriate for her size at a certain expense. She spotted Hanako's distict blue hair and her charming, disarming smile. She would stand nearby and watch the grill, awaiting an opportunity to make a proper greeting.

She took a knee near Lime and Mango, lowering her voice to offer them help, if they needed it.

Last edited:
"I am sorry to hear that," Hanako told Sacra. "Remember that we do this for the Empire. Without Star Army soldiers on the battlefields, the peace we are enjoying here would not exist, and our loved ones would be in the hands of the enemy. So try to stay motivated by that and write me if you ever want to request a new assignment. We will have to talk sometime about that thing," she nodded.

Next when Tesgi approached Hanako stood and gave him a bow to him and his family. "Tesgi! It has been a long time. Too long. Was the International Relations Conference the last time we saw each other, or was it the festival? Another one is just around the corner. I have been out fighting the Kuvexian War since it began and now I have been moved to a desk job as Deputy Director of Star Army personnel. Chinomari Minori will probably retire this year making me the director so I have been learning all I can. How are you? Your children must by 5 or 6 now, no?"

Blinking at Tio for several moments, Tachiko was unsure whether Tio was making a silly joke for their mutual entertainment, or if the advance of fashion the last almost decade-and-a-half had progressed such that the ridiculous combination of giant hearts with Tio's face was now acceptable. "I, uhm, ah~ well..." The wide, heart-shaped lenses reflected her so well, Tachiko became aware of the moony expression she'd apparently been wearing for all to see while she walked hand-in-hand with Tio. It made a flustered little blush paint her cheeks. She demurely averted her eyes as the silly grin began to creep from cheek to blushing cheek and giggled as she fluttered her eyelashes and brought fingertips to her lips to hide her laughing mouth.

Nearby where Hanako and company had set up the grill, a troop of schoolchildren in black berets, khaki shirts with maroon neckerchiefs, and matching maroon sashes were led by the teenagers among them in a lesson about the Hanami festival and its history and significance as they sat in a circle beneath a particularly large and old Sakura. One of the elder ones noticed the Eucharis crew beginning to set up and stood, whistling to the others. Instantaneously, several of the disciplined youth were on their feet, and then running over to where the barbecue was being prepared. A junior-high aged Minkan with dark hair and grey eyes was among them as they all snapped to attention and offered three-fingered salutes with their ring fingers caught beneath their thumbs. The Minkan girl, bearing a plum-blossom insignia on her neckerchief slide, epaulettes, and beret spoke, "Motoyoshi Kuroko, Ume Scout, of Kikyō Scouts Tsubomi Troop 101 'Bobcats' reporting to assist!" The five girls, of which Kuroko was the oldest, eagerly awaited the chance to assist actual Star Army personnel with an actual duty of some kind with smiling faces. The younger ones' regalia bore Sakura blossom insignia, and along with Kuroko's Ume blossoms seemed very appropriate for the occasion. As Kuroko's gaze took in Hanako and company more thoroughly, her own face began to contort into a bemused search for recognition, glancing between Hanako and a certain blue-skinned medic in growing confusion and concern, as if she'd met the two before, but couldn't remember where.

Credit Statement, Helen Klein, 3月 42年
Formal Kimono, black, embroidered /w plum blossoms ---- 1750 KS
Zōri ---- 5 KS
Sunglasses, round lens, gold wire frame, side-shield added, matte purple lens finish ---- 188 KS

Spring, it was a time for birth, renewal, growth. It was painted from sky to land in vivid clarity, between the shining sun and the scattered petals upon the green grass, it was exclaimed life was to prosper, to break from its frozen torpor. It was undeniable to embrace the indomitable spirit of the Yamataian way of life. Women and men bled to nourish the blossoming reach at a euphoric utopia which had no greater embodiment than Kyoto in all of its imperial splendor. It was even undeniable to those who were among those who could be counted as having sacrificed something or someone in the name of the Empire.

Among those who were counted in having given something for the prosperous splendor that the festive atmosphere enshrined was a woman who, by record, had not set foot on Yamatai in nearly a decade. Her truth was another matter entirely, but she held a memory of that last walk upon Yamataian soil. She held a memory of a home which was kept in the suburbs of the city, and the life which was lived defending the technologically derived nirvana which she strode through. It was a reality for her though, despite the fact that she herself had never even breathed Yamataian air until a scant few days prior. As far as anyone was concerned though, she was the only example of herself, it had become that way some years prior, and it left her to live without a commitment to the concept of being something of an appendage. Even so, she had entered her own winter-like torpor, and she felt the icy grip of stagnation, clinging to her like a foul miasma.

She needed a breath of fresh air.

Statement Cont.
Single Malt Melanchol Scotch Whisky, 1.5 Liters, Aged 21 Years ---- 1950 KS
'Serenity' Oral Tablet, 3 Ct ---- 48 KS
Synthetic Fiber Cloth Seat Folding Chair, Pink, White Blossom Pattern Printed ---- 45 KS
BEST KEBABS, Zoloat Kebab Meal 8 Ct ---- **CURRENCY CONVERSION** 56 KS

'Dichotomy', it was a word that immediately came to mind, looking upon the range of people gathered for the festivities of the season. Civilians laid out bare with the sun upon their naked bodies and soldiers dressed in full uniform, and all that existed between the two examples of being, all within a single glance. So drastic between the two extremes, it evoked a feeling, her own and another at once, and it was what had led her to the goods which she carried in the basket in her grasp. She had to find the right spot, not in the thick of it all, by no means was she in the mindset for such jocularity. Her memory carried her along, to where she eventually decided to unfold the chair she had brought with her.

People, even those living in bodies constructed synthetically at the subatomic level absent of all natural genes, had a tendency to keep like company, and the same could be said for Helen, the one left behind, who was left to make a full life from what was bequeathed upon herself. Clad in silken black, with splashes of rich pink blossoms upon her rich purple sash tied kimono, she stood before one of the symbols of Yamataian military history, a statue of Kessaku Irim. Butchers in mutual company. Once she had set her basket and chair down, she turned to the statue and presented a long and respectful bow to the statue of the Taisho. Allowing a moment of reflection, Helen looked upon the statue, studying the features duplicated with sub-micron precision, appreciating the display before she took a seat upon her folding chair.

She sat in the company of a marble icon, representative of what she was closer to than she was some short years prior. Humanity, it dwelt in her, but it was no longer her legacy, that was taken by the other one. That life was not her own anymore, so she had to embrace what was left. Death that nourished the bliss that surrounded her was the weight of someone else, and that knowledge was what brought her to Yamataian soil. A pilgrimage of absolution. Absolution that she would grant herself not with sacred oils or waters, but through carefully crafted alcohol and pheromone drugs. It was a millisecond of internal dialog which granted her the semblance of an ability to become intoxicated, after telling her synthetic flesh it was not to force itself upon the chemicals which she was about to ingest.

Statement Cont.
Ice ---- .50 KS
Abwehran Crystal 'Old Fashioned' Short Tumbler, 1 Ct ---- 3800 KS

Soft clinks sounded within the crystalline drinkware as ice was deposited within the vessel. It was carefully chosen in its beautiful splendor. Faceted to gleam and glisten within the sunlight, casting beaming points of spectral wonder upon her porcelain white skin. It was as magnificent as it was in its permanence, as she held it in a grip which would have jellied a human hand. A lifetime was on her mind, and it was clear in her tension, that only a crystal lattice formed upon a gravity heavy world would endure. She forced a breath, and another, she did not actually need to breathe to force her way through an autonomic emotional hiccup but she did it out of habit, it was calming, grounding even.

Wonderful rainbow pinpoints were replaced by ripples of amber cast by the sun shining through a glass full of scotch whisky. Helen drew in a breath, basking in the scent of the alcohol. She let it chill for a moment, as scotch and ice mingled, she opened the packets of Serenity. She knew her upper limits, she knew what even her on-standby body could metabolize by default.

"Kanpai."

All three capsules were soon in her mouth, and chased by a long drink of scotch. Warmth. Warmth of the sun, the spring air, the scotch, and minutes passed before a warmth of a neurochemical blanket enveloped her senses. Pinpricks of melancholy lingered beneath the surface, crisp in in clarity granted by the contrast of drugged delusion in opposition to truth and being. It was cathartic, to have the crisis of faith in self brought to full bear, quietly, played out within her mind, behind gold framed poly-carbonate. Her disarmed vascular system flushed, brilliant pink crossing her cheeks as a hot heavy breath rolled out from between glistening purple clad lips. It was not a sigh of rapture, it was an emotional ablution. Cleansing was the growing feeling of bliss, it was an intended effect that Helen desired not for indulgence, but as a symbol.

Synthetic heaven. She sat upon it, lived in it, served it. She was basking in the psychological embodiment of it. Her statuesque company had shed the blood of thousands, if not millions, for it. She herself had done her own fair share as well. As a giddy, haunting, lewd feeling welled up within Helen's digitized soul, she smiled. It was worth it, to promise such splendor to the trillions of civilians and weapons-turned-people who lived and died for the dream that had been thrust upon their tiny little slice of a universe. Looking upon the world around her through tinted lenses, watching the blossoms fall, an old Yamataian philosophical concept welled up in her mind; 'Mono no aware'. It was what the blossoms, and her chemically induced bliss truly symbolized.

It was what she was left to live for, and she was happy with that, even as the sun crossed the sky overhead, and the effects of the Serenity left her, the bottle of scotch dwindled into arid emptiness, and the containers of food she had brought were divested of their contents. With her last drink in hand, she held it up, toasting to the statue which had been such faithful company to her moment of enlightenment;

" 私の帝国の愛に。"

With those words spoken, she downed the remainder of the scotch, carefully and neatly set the crystal back in her climate-controlled picnic basket along with the trash left from her meal, then stood before the statue again, bowing, through sheer discipline of will not staggering or stumbling as she still had not allowed her body to filter all the drugs from her artificial neurology. After rising, she turned to look to the sky above, as she spoke a quiet thanks to the self that had freed her from a burden of blood and loss. That other woman, she claimed the life she deserved, now the Helen that remained was left to live her own.

Picking up her things, Helen left the symbol of a past behind, as she slipped into the present ecstasy of Kyoto, and the rapture of the Empire.

Statement Cont.
Club Admission, The Sweet Spot ---- 30 KS
Bar Service ---- 7670 KS
Pharmacy, Emrys Industries ---- 8675 KS
Lodging, Hourly ---- 2500 KS

"Ah, children!" Atteni was overjoyed to see the group of scouts, smiling brightly as she attempted a greeting from her position sitting on her knees. Granted her several meter hight made it necessary for her to be almost prohibitively careful, but children had always brought her joy.

She thought a small wave would suffice, a grin as she finished her snacks started looking for somewhere to dispose of her trash. A bin within arm's reach would have to do.

"I would join you, younglings, in your lessons. But first, I have a question for Lady hanako."

"That is alright," Lime grinned at the scouts. "We've got this," she said. Right on queue, a burst of flames erupted from the large grill behind her as Mango ignited it. She slid on some gloves and pulled some salmon fillets and some marinated barbeque chicken out of an icy cooler, followed by racks of BBQ pork ribs, and started to season them while the grill got hot. Meanwhile Victory cracked open a can of soda and re-counted the inventory of Hanako portraits.

"I thought I saw Helen Klein for a moment there," Cherry told Blueberry, who was visiting from the YSS Firebird. "Maybe. Anyway, congratulations on your promotion to Chusa!"

"Huh," Blueberry rubbed her chin. "Thank you!"

Meanwhile, hundreds of other people were in the area chatting and having fun. Nakeysha Smalls and Ahn Ha-neul were in her exercise uniforms and playing a pick-up volleyball game at a nearby public volleyball court against Gabriela Lively and shirtless Daniel Becker.

Tio grinned smugly and took the glasses off his face and set them back on the rack. At least Tachiko found him funny. He browsed through a couple more pairs of sunglasses and eventually decided that there was nothing he really wanted off the display. Tio turned slightly and noticed a familiar presence, Eisuke, and the Chujo were only a couple of meters behind them also hand-in-hand. He just nodded to show he could see them, he was going to have to bother Eisuke about this development later. Tio led Tachiko towards Hanako's booth. He wanted her autograph, after all, he had not been given the opportunity to begin his career at the recruitment center. The violet-blue haired former Prince squeezed Tachiko's hand lightly and led her towards the table where Hanako was standing and waited for the chance to introduce himself.

"You hungry?" he asked Tachiko as they waited for the chance to talk to Hanako.

-

In Takeda Fleet Uniform, under the patch of the ISS Shiroi, Eidan blended quite well into the crowds even well enough to have walked past his own father twice without being noticed. The eleven-year-old Motoyoshi wove in and out of the crowd, politely excusing himself until he could get into a good position. He glanced down at his communicator and sent another text to Kuroko, //Behind you, to the right and about four meters.// He leaned against one of the blossoming trees and waited with his hands in his pockets. Once again he had managed to put the slip on Taro and his two caretakers.

Tesgi smiled warmly at Hanako. "I believe it was the International Conference. Although we did bring the children to the last Festival just before the Conference. The twins are going to be six later this year. " He motioned for the two Tula children to come forward. Tegi, his son approached Hanako and held out a to scale replica of the Hand of the Clan. "This is father's ship. He says you command a war ship. Father's ship is for peace, but it has teeth just as your ship does."

Yaichiro stood next to Katsuko in uniform, perceiving Hanako at her stall along with a number of comrades from the old days. He smiled, noting that the last time he saw them was at a previous year's Hanami festival.

"Last time I saw Hanako-Shosho, I was standing in line in the YE 40 festival. Exact same place, too. I had to leave the line to command the Sakura II in combat operations but managed to nod and get a nod in return. Hopefully, we have better luck this time. There are a lot of old friends setting up over there..." The man noted, wondering how Katsuko would respond. They were the two women who had defined his life, and Katsuko knew how he'd felt about Hanako. Unresolved feelings which, he suspected, would never find a resolution.

One didn't bring such things up to nobility unless prompted, of course. Miles and his attempts to woo Hanako had hammered the futility of that into Yaichiro's mind early on. Of course, Katsuko had been the one to prompt and had done just as much as Hanako for him. Possibly more in various aspects.

Love triangles were messy, and something Yai had never learned to manage. No, he'd greet Hanako as the friend and superior she was, just as he had been doing.

Katsuko smiled, she nodded, "Why don't you go and catch up with them? Eri and I will be over soon. I just want to check out some of these booths these vendors have set up." the Taisho knew well Yaichiro's conflicted feelings, she even found them cute because such things had never bothered her or played an impact in what she had in store for him. The opportunities to go to Yamatai, to catch up with old friends were few and far between. The Tokyo's first visit to the Yamatai System was the first time she'd returned home without the political battleax in her hand and trumpeted words for the Senate. So much had changed, she took in the radiance of the sun and let go of Yaichiro to free him to go do just that.

She was curious about some of the other people who had joined the festival, this was a good chance to be social and expand her circle a little. She looked in the direction of the booth and seen Tio and Tachiko standing hand in hand waiting to meet Hanako. "Eri..." she whispered quietly, "look at that," she said, quietly yet loud enough to get her attention.

The Kikyō Scouts gathered near Hanako's table watched the Tula children with wide-eyed interest, with the accompanying susurrus rising to a crescendo after the scale model of the ship is produced forth and displayed. The other Scouts gathered around as well now, peering intently at the diplomacy unfolding. With the arrival of the senior-high-schoolers bearing their Chrysanthemum and Bellflower ranks, Kuroko's onus of responsibility dissipated. She was surprised by her communicator activating and she looked down at the Tsubomi-issued Starkwerks and blinked, heart leaping from chest to throat before sinking to the depths of her gut. As casually as she could possibly manage, she looked over her shoulder in the indicated direction to see the handsomely-uniformed Eidan lounging slyly beneath the tree in the purple and black imitation of Star Army dress. She smiled shyly and waved as nonchalantly as possible in her giddy state back at him, while trying not to miss anything going on with the Hidden Sun Clan and Hanako nearby. She was torn, wishing to slink away back to him, but hesitated, for now.

Tachiko giggled girlishly at Tio as she walked, hand in hand with him, dressed in the soft spring pastels and butterflies-and-sakura pattern of her semi-formal Irotomesode kimono. She nodded back to him, counter-squeezing his hand while they waited in line. "Un... yes. I'm always hungry– I work out two hours a day, every day at a minimum!" She loosed another musically mellifluous giggle as some stray white sakura petals fell into her shiny sable hair. "Why do you think I learned to cook so well?" She'd noticed neither Katsuko and Eri nor Kuroko yet, attention so taken with her companion as it was.

Last edited:
Atteni's lips pursed, happy that the children were enjoying themselves. Carefully, she maneuvered around people, trying to not accidentally step on anyone as she approached Hanako's table, offering a greeting to those gathered around it.

"If I may be so bold," she started. Not at the full power her three hundred years of growth granted, but her voice still strong, loud as her stature and weight suggested. "Has anyone made contact my grand daughter? Santo Juni Aliset iš krovininis laivas Soren. I was hoping to ask how she fares in the fleet. I do not know which ship she is stationed on, so I do not yet know where to look."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back