• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Yamatai] Hanami Festival & BBQ Cookout of YE 45 - OPEN RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna and Yuri
Luna smiled at the adorable scene before her as her cousin hugged her roommate. She was so happy for this, for two of her favorite people to meet and interact. Now Yuri had a friend and one on the ship specifically. This made her very happy, and as she saw Okimi wink at her, she giggled, especially at her funny dramatic play. Though she did blush at being called a cutie.

Yuri grinned at her display and nodded”well, my new friend, you are in luck! for we are in the presence of the best tour guide ever! ” Yuri said, indicating Luna with her hand, and the girls each grabbed a hand. “Let's go on our adventure!” she said as she waved bye to Mineko and Emiko.

Mileena
As the fox clone walked, her attention went to Nikicon as the hare seemed impatient to start eating, something the fox was feeling as well. She’d sampled Yamataian cuisine before and knew that she could do so some more here. Her grin widened as she saw Nikicon begin hopping to the table. “Aw, so cute!” she murmured to herself as she walked towards a seat beside Nikicon.

She wanted to be close since she still wanted to ask about the ship. Bus he found her in shock and surprise at the invitation to join the Belmont Clan. “I’m… I’m honored! Thank you!” She said in disbelief at being offered a chance to join a well known clan in the galaxy.

As Miko bumped her, however, he’d feel something odd, something solid and metallics he bumped her hips. The bumping hip action didn’t surprise her as she’d seen him do it to Nikicon as well. But he solid metal may surprise as she hadn’t yet told anyone about her cybernetics. Mileena sat down beside Nikicon, resting her feet as she slipped the backpack down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back