• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Yamatai] Kitanomaru

Soban

Convention Veteran
Submission Type: Resturaunt
Template Used: None
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:yamatai:menarai
Submission Destination URL: (use the board's built in field)

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? No, @Wes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No)
Contains New art? (Yes/No)
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected)

Notes: I decided to create a fancy restaurant.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
"...give it's customers..." Its is the appropriate word.

I wish there were more headers to give it a table of contents and be more navigable, but if you don't want to add more sections, that is understandable.

If you wanted, you could add the word "uncorking" to this sentence:
"...3,000 plus wine list, you can for a 150 KS [uncorking] fee."

• Adjusted header levels to meet Star Army Wiki Style Guidelines
  • Corrected a typo
  • Wikified some links like Kyoto, First Mishhuvurthyar War
  • Article uses "you" which is not suitable for wiki articles that are not instructions for players, please fix
FM approved

I named it that way after a place in a friend of mine's Star Wars fanfiction. That's probably why. ugh, I guess that means I'm going to have to figure out a new name for it.

I think generally it's a good idea to check, especially if you're taking names from work, even fan work, set in another universe.

Yeah, I feel changing the name would be for the best. Other than that, the article is fine, though.

How does Kitanomaru sound? It's a park in the IRL Kyoto, I was thinking that it would be named after one of the parks that it overlooks in the Imperial District.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back