• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [Yamatai] Orochi Squadron - Classic SARP Spacey Action!

@ArsenicJohn It's meant to be easy to just jump into the action here with a green infantry Neko or Minkan, so if you want to join up and start blasting away with the crew by all means be my guest. Open RP means you just need to give me a basic written idea of your character in a few sentences and you can worry about things like formal sheets as you go along. I can accommodate other occupational roles too, though the boarding operation right now is the main focus.

Just a note: delays on GM post due to daughter birthday prep today and tomorrow. Also some more new players asking to join the adventure.

Okay, @Ace is now officially joining the plot, huzzah! Since Alexis will also be starting as a prisoner on the enemy ship, that's why I held off on posting the final portion. Now I can do so.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…