• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Yamatai] Senior Enlisted Advisor

Ethereal

Banned Member
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This idea started in 2013 and was approved in 2017, and it's 2021 now and I don't think one has ever appeared in RP nor has any player wanted to play one.

I think I'm just going to remove the article because it's not really providing any benefit and it's more work if I update it to the new occupation template.

If anyone has any objections, I'm giving 3 days for them to be raised.

It's more than 3 days since Raz just mentioned this. I would prefer if the Rikugun still had them, with their numbers it makes a lot of sense for the enlisted to bother them instead of the officers. Though I could give the role to a warrant officer.

I guess main my issue is that it sat there for 3 years without anyone playing one. Who is this article for? If we keep this, what's the game plan to get it used? Also, I'm confused about the warrant officer thing since it wouldn't be enlisted.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back