• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Yamatai] Separa'Shan Templar

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey Soban, great to see some Essian stuff :)

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ N/A ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ N/A ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ X ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Looks all good to me. I changed up some misspellings and grammatical issues myself to save you some time. Feel free to look them over.

Once @Wes drops his approval here I'll go ahead and send this on its way.

NEEDS FM APPROVAL

I don't understand why a moderator added approval to a non-OOC section before it's approved, but don't do that.

Are you asking for the approval of the Elysian Defense Force sub-article despite there being no changes to it by you, @Soban ?

Are you asking for the approval of the Elysian Defense Force sub-article despite there being no changes to it by you, @Soban ?

No. I would not consider the EDF to be a sub-article of this, but a sub-article of the general Separa'Shan or even the Templar being a sub-article of the EDF. It was there before I got to it. It's one that does probably need to be approved eventually, but I haven't worked on yet so I'm not submitting it for approval. It's on my list to work on which I'm very slowly working my way through.

There seems to be a bit of confusion, because there is two different organizations using EDF Elysian Defense Force, and the Essian Defense Force. It might be a good idea to come up with a different name for the Essian force to avoid confusion.
Other than that, I don't see a problem with the article

Yhea, renaming the EDF is something that's going to take thought and at least one post on the Separa'Shan thread. I don't even really have any good ideas ATM.

I still haven't come up with a good name for a completely different article that hasn't been submitted yet.

Ah, okay. Uhm...would you be averse to removing the sentence that mentions the EDF, @Soban? It could always be added back in at a later date once its article is approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back