• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP [Yamatai] Summer Beach Party, YE 42 [Open RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax.

Relax was always good.

She had her own fun being on duty, that was sure, but sitting on the beach, just letting the sun warm her skin, it had its own merit. Less merit was the sand in her dreads and hairs afterwards, but the beach was sand too and not just sunbating after all. It was part of the experience.

The neko by the red dreads rolled over, letting the sun shine on her face. Sometimes, sometimes, she enjoyed this relaxed solitude. Indeed.

She was wearing a simple bikini in white with a colorful palm pattern; the panties were the right tightness and the top's string reached behind her neck and back to cover her breast. Simple without being excessive. She wasn't there to show off and get a certain kind of company, so she didn't feel the need to go all sexy, forbidden to minors, kind of style. For once.

Her eyes flickered briefly around the beach; her choice had paid off after all. There wasn't that many people around and neither too close. Good. She didn't go straight to the beach right where the shuttle dropped her off but she took the time to wander a little before settling down in an area she believed it would be less crowded. Not too much, she didn't expect to find an empty beach, it wasn't the place to, but just a little less crowd to make noise in the background.

Ah, relax. She thought as she laid back down.

Somewhere with Tequila

Sacre nodded, taking a drink of her Tequila. "I... missed you too. With the Artemis being away and on comm lockdown, it was tough. My squad wasn't made of complete incompetents. Training them was... fun. But I also realized that high tension special forces stuff is fun, but it's not really what I want to do right now. I've decided to apply to enter medical school, and do most of it on a medical frigate." Sacre explained.

@Blizzard @Charaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back