• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Yamatai - Tamahagane

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
One thing that has always felt missing to me, especially in a realm that models itself after Japanese culture was the lack of swords.

So I have created a company to manufacture swords, and will be working to expand their offering with time.

Tamahagane

After seeing the 'old map' I have chosen a location for it.

Kyousou is located on the southern coast of the Vela Prefecture. It has a population of 15,000. In addition to Tamahagane, its economy is supplemented by fishing, farming as well as a number of artisans.

I also added this to the Tamahagane page as well.

Must be extremely cost prohibitive and expensive to produce a sword of Yamataium all things considered.

Hmm, it's interesting to see another traditional and down to earth type manufactuer. I'm wondering if this'll be a trend for manufacturers to use more traditional methods of creating unique or ceremonial items in the setting.

(By the way, I'm working on Godfrey & Morrison Clothing Company, but the article is FAR from complete, and once I see it ready, I'll post it.)

I think that these articles are more or less ready for approval, unless Wes himself has any concerns about this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back