• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Yamataium Graft

Toshiro

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=materials:yamataium_graft
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This is an odd one in that it has RP behind it. In YE 30, one of my characters salvaged some Yamataium and was allowed to keep it due to the Army's oversight in asking to claim it when informed he had it. He then abused its regenerative properties to make more Yamataium until he could rebuild his ship from it. He eventually reported it to the Empire in YE 32 with his documentation once he realized it might be a problem, but the Empire let him keep it and deemed the Yamataium legal for him to own. These events are canon in RP here, and the link is also in the wiki article. This article takes that nine year old documentation and applies it to help optimize and cut the costs of modern military starship construction.

Because of the fact that any 'backdating' is based on events that actually happened in RP and the fact that it's only in the current year that the process sees wider use, I think the 'no backdating' rule shouldn't apply here.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back