• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Yay! A New Noob! \(^.^)/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella

Inactive Member
Greetings!​

This looks like such a fun website! I can't wait to get started!

I've been roleplaying over half of my life and I'm a huge fan of Sci-Fi Roleplay! It's so awesome to see that there's a website just based on Sci-Fi Roleplays!

I was looking through on the Internet for some Sci-Fi fun, because I'm really bored and I need to just write some Sci-Fi-ness, and I thankfully came across this website! Hurray!

I'm just getting started on making my character and I'm looking forward to see what she'll/he'll turn out to be like. ^.^

I'm also a big fan of many Sci-Fi movies, shows and video games. I've played those Metroid games (You know...The ones with Samus Aran), The Halo Series Games, Portal, ...and much more I can't remember!

Anyway, again, looking forward to some fun roleplaying!

Hello! Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the founder/admin guy. Let me know what questions I can answer for you. If there is anything I can do to help you get into the RP or to make the site easier/better/more lovable let me know and I'll do my best!

Welcome to SARP!

I am Ira one of the site's faction managers.

I run the Gartagens which are an alien species on SARP. HYPERLIIIINK
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:gartagens

We have a ground based combat plot running as well as a sister plot so if you might like some violence and explosions give me a yell!

Or if you have any questions in general.

Oh boy! Newbie! I promise not to gnaw on your leg while idle. . .

Anyways, if you want help, just jump onto the IRC channel (See: Useful Links).

Welcome aboard!

Hello! Welcome to the SARP, I'm DocTomoe, often referred to as simply 'Doc'. I'm the faction manager for the Lorath Matriarchy.

As others have said, we're open to any questions you have for us, and we'll be glad to help you settle into a character.

I'm an Osaka. I'm one of those resident tech/design/science types that every site. Standard issue. Granted, if I had a more stable internet connection, I'd probably sign up to be one of the site's mentors. That means I have glasses. And I will tweak them.

If you want to make anything or need help figuring something out, big sister Osaka's here to belittle you, then eventually help you with whatever you're working on.

Character design, technical/mechanical design, scientific consultation, art, wiki-fu. I'll even proof-read stuff if you like and if you're really good, I might even tell you old war-stories or whisper you sweet belligerent nothings.

Ta ta~

Portal you say? Well, that's interesting. *cough*

</shamelessplug>

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back