• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

YE42 Seventh Fleet year end update

I can't tell what's been updated. Could you you also try to merge everything into one article?

Like I said, small updates. Despite me having the 7th for almost a year it still lists Andrew as being the manager. I also expanded the ship break down to match the MBL listings for the number of ships we discussed. The four large starbases are the two Iori and the two Izanagi. I also added a paragraph about the fleet's organization as the current organization page is out of date. Eventually, I'll have a better breakdown that will go on the organization page, but it should work for now.

Hi Soban,

A few suggestions
  • You might want to condense the pages down. Back in the day sub-articles were all the rage but we're more about streamlining now.
  • You might want to update the fleet assets page and roster. I don't know what has been built or destroyed since your takeover.(maybe generate new NPCs to account for those like Motoyoshi Yamada Ayano and Motoyoshi Namika that went to the 1XF. (Motoyoshi Misato was also killed in YE 42 in the Resolutions of the Ghost plot.
  • You might want to achieve things like Laments of the Ghost and Toushi Squadron as they are past plots.
  • You might want to update Hotaru and Himitsu's pages.
I hope this helps!

This is specifically for the main page, not it as a whole.

Because you asked about the whole though,

I'm not completely sure what I'm doing tbh. So your help/advice would be awesome. I tend to wiki-fy things as I need them.

So the current structure is the 7th main page, then under that the archive for out of date pages that have useful historical information. Toushi Starfighter Squadron pages can be condensed into one and then archived I agree. The Roster can probably go, but I'm loathed to do it. I'm thinking to slap a 'this is not current' and then archive it. Rank pins can stay as it is. Symbols and history needs a serious update, but I'm horrible at updating history sections on my profiles.

I've archived the old version of the table of organization and equipment because it's out of date, but provides a useful glimpse into fleet composition/naming. However, when I was working on it, the optimization monkey hopped on my back.

Hotaru and Himitsu are also huge projects, I certainly commend your ability to detail stuff out.

After Glimmergold, I would be happy to help you out!

I definitely want two things on all Star Army fleet pages:
  • An history section that's as complete as possible as the first major section of the fleet's main page
  • An obvious and precise listing of ships or at least ship classes on the main page of the fleet that makes it easy for me to get a ship count and a feel for the fleet composition (not one what where the only way to tell is to manually count every division's ships and tally them up).
I hope that helps!

This isn't abandoned, the asks for making the page are pretty big. I would appreciate the current revisions being accepted and the precise update on those two items to happen later.

I really, really, need the second item, which is that the main fleet page MUST have a list of the ships currently in it, by class.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back