• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Yet another new player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooba5

Inactive Member
Hello people, I'm a new person in this community of individuals. I still have yet to make a character (due to a lack of a profound background of this conceptual universe,) and I'm not even sure If i'm posting this introduction on the right forum. Certainly a good start, can't wait to learn more.

Hi, welcome to SARP. I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins, and a Game Master was well.

We are always glad to see new folks, let us know if there is anything we can do to help get you started. You can check out the IRC as well if you have questions.

Hey Zooba! You're posting in the right place and hopefully this place (website) will be the right place for your roleplaying needs, too! I'm Wes. I'm Star Army's founder guy and I'm really interested in helping people be a part of the community. As you take a look around, let me know in this thread if you have any questions (no matter how minor/odd they may seem). I'll subscribe to the thread and answer as soon as possible.

Is there anything I do to get you settled into the RP, Zooba? Do you have an idea that you're not sure how to make work? I want to help you get started roleplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back