• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akallas

Inactive Member
Yo guys, this is akallas here.

Well, I don't know anyone here. Let's be friends, shall we? (for anyone who replies to this post of mine)

I haven't been forum role-playing for quite some time, but I do have a three year experience behind me in various role play forums.

So treat me well, and HELLO!

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to ask any questions you have, either here, or in the Your Questions Answered forum. Or, my personal preference, the IRC. Past there, PMing anyone with a colored name, or the few of us with a ton of posts WITHOUT the color, will usually get you pointed in the right direction at the very least.

Hey there, I'm Shammy, though I prefer plain ol' Sham. (Who needs an extra " my " these days?) For starters, welcome to the wonderful world of SARP! As Aendri said, the IRC is probably the best, and fastest, way to get any and all questions answered.

I hope you settle in well, and hope to see ya in the RP!

- Thanks for Reading
- Sham

Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the founder guy. I an always happy to include you and other new people in the group and.look forward to reading your RP posts! Let me know what your questions are and I will do my best to give you any help you request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back