Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

The important thing here is fallibility makes for more interesting characters.:) Miali's still quite inexperienced, and trying too hard to seem like she isn't.

Yep, and this is a training event for her, and well worse case Leagar can override her thanks to her link.

Okay folks, life is starting to settle down a little. Which means I will have more cycles to work on SARP.

I will be starting a new thread for the crew on Âmuar. It will be a general social thread intended to give folks time to heal if wounded, explore the culture, R&R etc. Next Monday I will be starting the new Mission 3.0 thread. But the Social thread will be available for all who have things they wish to do.

Okay, week went to crap. So I'm starting the social thread while the pilot brings the ship down. Will still start the 3.0 mission next week but probably towards the end.

Should I be posting in 2.2 or 2.3? Either way though I'm gonna eitehr need the results of the scan or Meme's condition after we land.

Well, you are active in 2.2 so you need to finish there. I'll post the results. In a few minutes.

How about I help chase him out! :)

@Enansel, Part of me thinks this is a perfect setup for Alpin to do a cool martial arts move to Miali because she tugged at him like that, then he can be surprised or pleased(?) if she counters him likewise. Just a playful thought.

Okay players, here is an opportunity to add to the the clan. In the shore leave thread your characters will have the opportunity to visit various places and establishments. Write up a simple Wiki page for the place you plan to take your character too. Let me know what page you created and I'll look at it and offer what advise is needed to make it fleshed out enough, and keep it in context with the clan.

Sounds fun, will definitely have to noodle on that one a bit.

Also, never expected the little "big sister" moment to suddenly involve more people. Well we're all family aboard, eh? :oops:

Well, most of the non-flight crew are heading to the quarters to pack. So you got an audience.

Depending on how a few things happen in the next few days, I migh tbe with out power until the 1st or sooner. Until then I give @Nashoba and @Syaoran control of my Character, Just don't kill him or cause anything worse then a missing right eye, and things will be awesome!

Update: We got a pardon on the power, the turn off date has been pushed back until the 27th. Past that I'll try to come up with something for Memi... I'm kind of out of ideas...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back