• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Okay my fine felines, we are once again at that lovely time of year. Plot review. Please ensure that your characters page is updated, finances, history etc. I will be performing the review later this week.

Thanks for your prompt attention.

Okay Poku'vonai. I have posted the briefing for the mission. Please post your characters getting down to the cargo area and into their Stako. Once everyone has done that we will start the next thread, which will be you folks going through the transfer vortex.

Actually the Dahome can be used for ground operations, but not when there is heavy gear present. Dahome vs Stako = Dead Dahome

Initially only Alpin. This is considered a hostile site. Yanga will probably come down with some others to help identify some of the tech.

Been an insane week, fortunately I have no "meetings" tomorrow. So I will be posting on all my plots.

I'm feeling generous and want to get art for a Poku character. Any ideas who needs it?

Well, I guess it depends on the style of art. All the players have a Chibi.

I was getting ready to offer to get a full character art for one of the HSC players for recruiting a new player to the ship.

Sorry I haven't been able to do much. The right eye has been really hurting, especially after a full day of work. The good news is that seems to be lessening and I will be posting later tonight, and more frequently.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back