• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Drencia, great post, I loved how you worked in Pule's brother into his oath. Very good.

Hey folks, when you get a chance, please update the roster with what cabin your character is taking. At present there is a good chance that many will be alone unless they choose to have a room mate.

Folks, I am leaving tomorrow to head to Cherokee with the wife. Will be out of the local area until Friday night.
I will have my tablet and thanks to my phone Internet access. So I will check in the morning and evenings.

Folks, it is once again Audit time. Please make sure your character sheets are updated by Sunday 13 Apr. I plan on doing the Plot Audit on the 14th.

Hey Folks we have a new member of our plot. La'tâ Qoji who is played by Syaoran or Li in IRC.

Folks, just a heads up. I am leaving for Charlotte this morning to attend ConCarolinas. I'll be checking in on SARP on my tablet.

Just a clarification. The Crab Misshu are in a different structure than the one the hominids are in. The plants did not show them together...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back