• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Sorry I haven't been able to do much. The right eye has been really hurting, especially after a full day of work. The good news is that seems to be lessening and I will be posting later tonight, and more frequently.
Thanks for the update. I've been wondering about you lately and how the eye was healing up.

Eye is doing better, but yesterday stressed it. Had to drive up to Lenovo to post a 1GB file. Which meant about 3 hours on the road. Made the rest of the day an ordeal. Fortunately, the eye is doing better today. 3 more weeks or so, and the gas bubble will be gone. Yeah.

Okay folks, just a heads up. Its Plot Review time, please ensure your character's are updated. I will be doing the review Friday 26 Aug

My Apologies Folks, Things got very crazy last week getting the house prepared for fumigating. Long hours of back braking effort emptying the house, then taking the animals to the Kennel on Friday. Pretty much left me exhausted for the weekend. I'm back

Post made, insanity with work is clearing, and well the worst of the Hurricane is over at the moment. :)

I apologize, just realized the colonist was talking to Murr. I was multi tasking when writing my post and misread it.

Okay current mission is done. Figure we will do a social thread, years end celebrating. I'm thinking about seeing it on one of the colony worlds. Thoughts

If nothing else, I hope to get an open winter holiday thread going this weekend, and Yamatai welcomes any Poku friends who want to visit and be tourists. The YSE gets along well with the HSC (better than with any other faction) and I'm always up for doing shared stuff to maintain that relationship. Not trying to change your plans, just letting you know the offer's open.

@Nashoba with the approval of @Wes for the second part.

1)Sounds exciting to be on a colony world for some R&R.

2) Or as fates may decree, Ismaopate could be called upon for Diplomat carrier service to haul some Poku Diplomats or Ambassador into Yamatai Space. Or be on call for the Poku Diplomats, Ambassadors, and Other Poku VIP's incase they need to be evacuated. A temporary rotating duty assignment for HSC Warships.

And/or carry a Yamatiaian Diplomat back to Kyoto for their protection against the latest Yamatia threat.

My two cents worth .. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't get a notice for her, but I think a social thread might be best. It'll give time to try and gather players.

Well, Since we are going for social threads, I am actually going to have a thread in the Yome area, and I will also introduce the Yome crew to Yamatai. After all for the HSC, they have five days of celebrations, so we'll spend them on two different worlds. @Syaoran, @Samanthia @Yoshi

Jump in folks. Also anyone who recruits a new clan member that formally joins the plot, I will pay for a character artwork from the artist that I used for the detailed Clan members. The image does not have to be for your Clan character. :)

Okay folks, post made sorry for the delay, was pretty much knocked flat by a nasty virus for the past 5 days.

Glad to hear you're feeling batter Nashoba.

Okay folks, have a question. I am planning on having the Aeon go on a mission with a Hidden Sun Clan ship. The first joint venture between the two.

Now I"m enjoying the social thread, and I do want to see about getting a second thread going for ship stuff. My question is do you want the Yome to go with the Aeon, or go on its own mission and I will create a separate ship to work with the Aeon. I would like your thoughts.

Okay, I have started the Aeon thread. Will be posting in the Social thread, and the new thread for the Yome later this morning.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back