• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Yome Ismâopate Discussion

Okay, the Yome joint thread is active. Feel free to post in the Aeon thread if your character is present, but also post in the Yome thread as well.

Also, I'm looking at recruiting some new players for the clan. Will tell you more once I confirm a few things.

Okay I think I grasp what's going on now. Pretty much there's about to be a diplomatic meeting of sorts. I'm not exactly sure what La'tâ should be doing now though. I mean I have ideas I can do for her, but I don't know if she's scheduled to be part of this meeting, an observer, or not there at all.

This gives you a visual of the ships involved in the mission. Aeon on the left, Gensho in the middle and the Yome on the right.

fetch.php

Running two threads in a joint mission of Aeon and Yome Ismoapate on the same forum board, Wouldn't be easier to just use one or the other?

Except that once we get on the ships the threads will separate. For now you can post in one, and I'll copy it over into the other thread where appropriate. And there will be somethings that do not belong in the other thread. For example a post that takes place only on the Aeon or Yome should remain only in the appropriate thread.

Real sorry about not posting here. things were hectic RL and I missed it and didn't notice when things calmed down.

Edit: I think I'll post in the other thread though to make things easier on everyone until things split up.

Edit2: Rather what I should be saying is -should- I be posting in the Aeon channel? I'm not 100% sure where everything is taking place in terms of location. We're in a lounge?

Last edited:
Syaoran,
You can post in the the Aeon thread since the crew is there. I will cut and paste from the Aeon and put applicable posts into the Yome thread. :)

Yes, it is large lounge usually used for crews waiting to board their ships in the bay. It's been decorated for this meeting.

My apology for not posting sooner. Work has been insane, and things around the house have been a bit hectic as well. Things are settling back to a normal status.

Okay folks, tomorrow the wife and I are heading to the Biltmore Estate and then to Pigeon Forge TN. I have my laptop so I will be keeping up with stuff.

Hopefully things have improved. I'm going to make a post of some of the other characters gathering so you can add yours.

Okay, since we going into the station together, we will use the Aeon thread. It would be nice if I could put the same thread in both forums.

I am so sorry I missed the post in the Yome. I didn't get a ping for it and didn't notice in all the confusion I've been going through this month. If we still plan on going I can totally post.

Sorry about the delay. My brother passed away on 21 Sep. Posting in the morning.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back