• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

You can mark me as "red"

Rouge

🔰 New Member
What do you call yourself?
Rouge is fine.

How'd you find Star Army?
Google Search for 'scifi rp'

What interested you in joining?
The lore was pretty exhaustive and the character creation process seemed far more in-depth than many other sites I've seen. There was also quite a lot of activity when compared to some other sites I've looked at. I'll be honest, it's a bit overwhelming and I have no idea what faction(s) or plot(s) I'd want to write on at the moment but I'm also not in any sort of huge rush.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, a multitude of times. Mostly fantasy stuff but I really like science fiction settings so I'm ready to dip my toes in.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Not particularly.

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I can play either, and probably will, but I tend to gravitate towards female characters more.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    I think it's best when there's a loose plan that can shift as the story grows or characters develop.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Why not both? I think I'm likely to lean towards making more civilians but will probably write at least one military character.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humans. Maybe androids. Definitely no filthy xenos.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Starship.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Forum.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:
  • Violence:
  • Sexuality:
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Military coups cause a lot of drama and can produce some pretty rad narratives.

Welcome to Star Army ! Hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions please let staff know or some of our wonderful forum members can help you as well with any questions!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back