• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

You gotta see dis art

I recently found this guy named Pascal Eggert that creates artwork of futuristic style weapons and vehicles. The art is highly detailed and is 3d rendered. He is the director of visual design for Crytek so I don't know how practical it would be to get art from him even if he would be willing to do it. Below is a picture of his I pulled off the internet as an example.

epic A1.jpg

Last edited:
Does he list his prices?

Unfortunately he does not. Everything on his website is a short thing about him, guns, vehicles, and how they work, and some contact info. There is some stuff I can't look at because part of it is password protected but everything that is accessible is here if you want to look over it.

People working at big companies, regardless, typically don't make themselves available for commissions anyways.

I was aware of that particular gun, and did research the guy. I'd label him as "unreachable".

That is what I was thinking. I just thought it looked cool and thought to show it. It was more like a if we had the capability to do this it would awesome sort of thing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back