• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

You Know You're Addicted to SARP when...

61. You're trying to say "I eat at the cafeteria", but "I eat at the wardroom" comes out instead.

62. You're writing this post 10 minutes after you wake up in the morning.

63. You think, "Well at least I woke up in the right room, unlike Ramiro in the current Eucharis thread."

64. You drew Byakuren art instead of paying attention in math, and when you somehow get a good grade on your math test anyway, you think, "Thank Chiharu!"

65. You almost called your friend "Hei".

66. You're on SARP on your IPhone so often that it dies.

67. #66 is a daily occurrence.

68. You've been locked in the bathroom writing posts on SARP for 20 minutes and now your roommate is going to kill you....

69. You think, "Well if she kills me I don't want to go to Heaven because I'd get annoyed by all the Elysians!"

Kim said:
47. ...you practice drawing a gun from your bra to illustrate that in fact your character is capable of accomplishing such a feat in game.
Konoka Miyazawa said:
61. You're trying to say "I eat at the cafeteria", but "I eat at the wardroom" comes out instead.
Ahhhhhhh. I love these. I'm swearing a huge smile now.
70. You don't even want to be the little girl anymore because you already are one in SARP.
71. You just can't stop thinking about how you want to play dress up with your fellow Neko during leave.

72. This thread gets three pages worth of posts before you notice it and post in it, because you're so busy posting in RP threads.

73 you think everyone else is slow in posting as you haunt the forum boards for others to post so you can post agian.

74 you write a mini-noval for each post so that you're light years from the others to include the GM

75. You seriously consider learning how to mod your favourite game(s) so you can play as your favourite faction (or, for that matter, character).

I'm clearly not addicted to SARP, since I've only toyed with the idea. :p Still, it would be awesome to have an ArmA style SARP game! A man can dream... a man can dream...

76. You just can't stop thinking of your SARP character(s) despite your best efforts.

77. You've memorised the specs of every weapon on SARP and can rattle them off by rote (and I mean every weapon).

78. You have dreams about editing wiki code
79. It's the last thing you check at night
80. It's the first thing you check in the morning
80. Almost all of the emails in your inbox are from commissioners
81. Alternatively, your life is more bleak when commissioners are taking forever

83. When you start to have dreams in which your character tells you their life story before you've figured it out yourself.

84. When you feel guilty because you abuse your powers as an writer and write your characters a PTSD inducing background.

85. You get disappointed you can't easily find SARP uniform items IRL because you'd buy and wear them.

86. You know all the Star Army of Yamatai occupational color panels by heart.

87. When you play games, you build SARP-related structures/content in them.

89. You wonder why there isn't a SARP app for your computer/phone

90. You consider learning how to code to create a SARP app

91. You decide to ask your boyfriend ( @META_mahn ) to code a SARP app for you since he's already learning code

92. You have at least three tabs relating to SARP open on your SARP app browser, including Joint Posts

93. You worry when @LittleWasp isn't on and you haven't gotten your daily quota of hugs from her

94. You take a break from video games to make posts

95. You tell your friends you have something on so you can talk on sarp discord and post

96. You give up sleep in order to make jp's happen, being in this horrible timezone

97. You spend all free time at school working on posts or wiki articles

98. In a history test you almost write about a sarp battle instead of the actual historical one

99. Within the first few months of joining you have characters in 5 different races cause you want to try them all

104: You love the setting and the mecha so much you imagine yourself in a Daisy 2 blowing up NMX or SMX. (Or whatever faction mecha you like.)

105: Then you wish that someone would create an actual game or anime based on SARP.

106: You imagine yourself as a Commanding officer of a <Insert ship class here> and chasing after the enemies of whatever faction or factions that you belong to.

107: You want to actually design a Power Armor cosplay but cannot find anyone that sells an Heavy Fusion thruster pack.

108: You play Mechwarrior Online but the only thing close to the Star Army of Yamatai is the Draconis Combine so you join pretending that you get deployed by a Plumeria-class warship when you play.

109: That gauss rifle is hard to make for the power armor cosplay darn it and I just can't adjust power levels so I don't end up destroying an entire city block with it. No the aether drive does not work either and I just can't afford the power bills to try and charge the thing.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back