• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SACN [YSE] From Yui to Katsuko

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
STAR ARMY COMMAND
YSS Yamatai

Empress Katsuko,

The First Expeditionary has established a small colony on a habitable world in the the UX-14 system charted by Uesu. The Star Army is setting up a small installation there. My plan is for the Uesu Military Sector, centered on UX-14, will become the next Samurai Sector, another well-defended center of Yamataian military power. The Uesu sector takes a day or two to reach using fast hyperspace drives.

Signed,

Taisho Yui

Imperial Communications.
Quantum Encryption Active

Thank you for the update.

Be Well,
Empress Motoyoshi Katsuko

Forwarded from Hanako:
Taisho Yui,

1. I have located two civilizations. The first is a semi-aquatic people who call themselves Azoreans. They are a space-age people evolved from a shark-like species. The second civilization is the Freespacers, who seem to exist in their largest numbers in the Northern Frontier area. I have also scanned Kenichi's Star, as per the original mission. I am forwarding all data for these three finds to SYSTEM.

2. As the Azoreans are on the other side of Freespacer Territory and the Nepleslian Expansion, offering them to join Yamatai requires special consideration. Please ask Katsuko to give me guidance in this matter.

3. Please note that I offered Toshiro mining rights to Kenichi's Star as a reward for his discovery.

Signed,

Taisa Hanako
Commander, YSS Eucharis

Quantum Encryption Active.

Taisa Ketsurui Hanako,

Since Nepleslia has failed to sign the treaty which governs the direction of our expansion, I encourage you to invite the Azoreans to join as a semi-autonomous nation state of our Empire. With semi-autonomy they would be granted a seat on the senate, with the agreement that they would allow us to have a representative in their government. The reason I suggest this arrangement is to allow them to maintain control of their own destiny, yet mutually benefit as a member of the Empire.

I feel the need to ask that you try your best to respect the customs and traditions of this new player in the universe. We need good friends; especially in a time when old friends act more like enemies.

Bravo Zulu,
Empress Motoyoshi Katsuko.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back