• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[YSE] Tamahagane Corporation Discussions

Any chance of commissioning Tamahagane to produce an authentic replica of the blade used by one Miyamoto Musashi in ancient Yamataian history?

Lazarus would like to display one in a glass-case in its main lobby.

Emrys Industries
  • Overhaul the drug line, and introduce new ones
  • Create detailed Cybernetic line for Nepleslian customers

NovaCorp
  • Overhaul/Update existing product pages
  • Complete Prosperity-Class, first new NovaCorp design with art.
  • Overhaul/Create new Gate Network with Star System interdiction control.
  • Develop line of inexpensive ships that use the Network

Geshrinari Shipyards
  • Create larger escape system for stations

Taichimora Entertainment
  • Complete - Te-G3 Odoriko Dance Machine
  • Complete - Te-G4 Gakushi Band Machine
  • Tet Buddy II?

Tamahagane Company
  • Expand Sword line
  • Develop Yumi (Bow) line

Osaka,
I can safely say that given the only reference in the Wiki to this ancient swordsman, that Tamahagane would not consider him a worthy person to make an authentic replica sword.

I realize that, but looking at the history of that person, I do not see him as someone they would hold in high regard.

So, the guy who wrote the Book of Five Rings isn't worthy? Or is this a more fictionalized version of Miyamoto?

Are we going to get a whole new set of interiors for NovaCorp? If so, maybe this will define what a lot of civilian ships look like on the inside and might be an interesting contrast to the military ones.

Well, Geshrinari Shipyards has interiors for its civilian designs. I will probably eventually come up with NovaCorp ones, but I have think through the aesthetics for NovaCorp

Incentive Program

Effective today, I am instituting the following program to help motivate folks to create tech items. For the Corporation.

Talk to me about a idea, then you create a submission, and link it as the idea of one of your characters. When the submission gets approved, Tamahagane Corporation will give an IC cash bonus.

Minimum is 10,000 KS, I will work out the payout scale.

Is there still a call out for ideas? Also, what is the most up to date list of things being looked for?

Would tantō be a viable addition to the Tamahagane Company product line? Both in terms of a blade they would make and what would sell with or add to their clientele.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back