• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character YSS Artemis, Eric Nabeel

So, giving it all a look over, I see only one huge issue, and 2 minor ones.

So let's handle this in order of severity:
Major: I see you have... the Common Skills, Technology Operation, Survival and 'Military'. What exactly is his skills in those fields? Also, I don't think 'military' is a used skill area. So expanding on that is definitely valuable to me getting a better idea of what Eric can and can't do.

Minor: This is purely up to you to do, or not to do, it won't make or break my approval, but if you'll be referring to areas that have pages (SAoY Common Skills and the Standard Issue kit), at the very least, a link to them would be appreciated.

So, giving it all a look over, I see only one huge issue, and 2 minor ones.

So let's handle this in order of severity:
Major: I see you have... the Common Skills, Technology Operation, Survival and 'Military'. What exactly is his skills in those fields? Also, I don't think 'military' is a used skill area. So expanding on that is definitely valuable to me getting a better idea of what Eric can and can't do.

Minor: This is purely up to you to do, or not to do, it won't make or break my approval, but if you'll be referring to areas that have pages (SAoY Common Skills and the Standard Issue kit), at the very least, a link to them would be appreciated.
I made some proofreading edits.

Thanks @Wes . Also updated @Glein

I gave Scherer the green light while at work, and wasn't able to post that here. Now that I am home, I can state here that they are indeed approved for the YSS Artemis.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back