• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[YSS Ayame]Reminders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ioakim Xerxes

Inactive Member
Kado walked into his now empty room, making some last minute checks. His belongings were stashed in the corner, ready to be moved once he was ready. He walked along the wall with saddened thoughts running through his mind. He sat on the empty bed still looking at the wall. His thoughts turned to his parents, his heart sank even lower. As he was brooding through his life on this ship, his mind wandered once more. He thought of his past job, the people he met, especially one attractive officer he couldn't get out of his mind. He had heard she left on some other ship, which made him feel really lonely on the ship.

"Ah...heh, caught myself thinking of her again." he shook his head and got up from the bed. "I guess I better get ready to head out... there's nothing left here for me." He picked up his bags and headed for the door.
"good-bye, and sorry about the walls and all..." He said to the empty room as the door shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back