• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP [YSS Azalea II] Episode 1: Fresh Water

Kari nodded along to Sasaki's briefing, then listened attentively to each of Spark's, Yujin's, Pierre's, and Asami's concerns. She nodded curtly in agreement with Aoi and Akane, but otherwise had nothing to add to the discussion of politics.

"I assume I will be going in with the infantry to provide medical support," she stated. "Is that correct?"

Yoshiro listened to the questions that were asked and thought about it.  If they were our enemies before in the past and decided to attack us again, they have not learned anything about us but these are all reasonable questions. Yoshiro thought to himself. He had only just joined the crew and he was kind of curious about his shipmates "Have we got any good intelligence that corraborates the story about this food production plant providing aid to pirates. " Yoshiro asked. "It seems reasonable to ask these questions so that we don't make mistakes."

Ori Satai stood along the wall of the wardroom observing the discussion taking place. It seemed odd to him that a Captains crew would so readily question the legality, or morality, of a mission in such a casual manner. While the captain may not have held a particularly high rank, his research on her did not indicate there had been any instances that would lead her subordinates to question her orders. He would try to withhold any judgements until he saw how the rest of the mission briefing played out.

After thinking for a little bit Yujin looked around and then moves to stroke his fu man chu and stand back up. " ok, I feel that we have been tasked this mission by the higher-ups as they know something that we do not know and that we can not see at this point in time. " Then looks up away from the volumetric projection to look at Sasaki. "What are your plans of attack? I know you said that there will be ground forces hitting first and then the air finishing it off. Is there an order to target this facility?"

OOC: by order, I mean an order of targets to take out, a list of actions to follow.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back