Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC YSS Celia OOC Thread

What should be the ship motto of the YSS Celia?

• Peace through Strength

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celia Never Rests

• Through the Stars, and into the Future

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>>;

I should become more interactive with you guys....

lol. FFXI Online sucking my time. That and work.

15 Days in a Row. No Day off. ; ;

I also noticed, does anyone watch Star Trek the Next Generation?

Kaori = Warf

amirite?

I've noticed the resemblance. :)

15 days in a row? Yikes. Mind if I ask what type of job it is? ... Look on the bright side, at least you're earning overtime.

I have an early flight back to campus tomorrow morning. Expect my posts to come at a slightly slower rate until further notice. :p

You guys. Really do. Post. Very efing slow. XD

Oh well. Guess I"ll just have to get over it. I may make that pilot character you recommended to me. Though...I hate having multiple characters. I'm just weird like that. I prefer to focus ont he development of a single chara.

What is this... "free time", that you speak of? :?:

:p

I have finals in 3~4 weeks. I'll try to post this coming weekend or the one after that, and then blockade myself behind books and notes. :D

Tyler pops from time to time on YIM and we have the occasional chat. I think he is also involved with the Lorath... so yes, Tyler should be around.

If he is paying attention is a whole other matter. ^_^;

Yeah, he's certainly around. I see him on YIM all the time, I don't talk to him as much as I used to though ...

Sorry. I bet you were expecting an IC post. I've been pretty busy lately.

I got a midterm next week, so the next update will probably be the weekend after the one coming up.

But, I do want to announce that, since Wes is making me look bad by handing out medals in a timely manner (Just kidding, Wes.), I'll be updating medals for the Celia crew after the current mission.

Even the inactive ones, because the Celia is not about the committment, but about the LOVE.

Speaking of love, have I ever told you about my lack of social skills around girls? It's, like, legendary.

Very sleep deprived. Some say it's like being drunk. I guess I'm a crazy drunk. Hopefully all of this made sense and didn't creep anyone out too much.

Yep. That's me. Mild mannered CS student by day, emotionally unstable emo-boy by night. :D

IC post up. It's going to be the last one until mid-June at least. Final projects and all that.

Celia Trivia: The oldest Celia post is dated 12/20/03 18:25.

I believe I joined around the time the Celia plot ship was activated... Wow. Time flies when you're having fun. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back