Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC YSS Celia OOC Thread

What should be the ship motto of the YSS Celia?

• Peace through Strength

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celia Never Rests

• Through the Stars, and into the Future

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that make the Celia the Plot Ship which has run for the longest time by ... a fairly enormous margin?

Whew. That takes care of that. Congrats and hearty handshakes all around. The next mission is already in the works, but first I'll have to take care of some paperwork, pass out the medals, etc...

Eh. I'll take care of it in the <s>morning</s> afternoon.

Tyler, let me know how much of the emissary's visit you want to RP out. I might be available for a JP or two during the weekends, but we'll have to agree on times ahread of time.

Me hit showers and then sleep. Blarble.

Ah. No new IC posts for Celia, but two (count them, two) IC posts for the general roleplay forum. So I think you'll forgive me. ;)

Zzzzz...

I'm usually tired after work, Tyler. x_x

Give me a day or two to recover. I'll see what I can do.

Are Friday nights good for you? We could always go for the weekends, I suppose.

And... we've been archived. ^_^

Perfectly understandable, especially since I'll be attempting to help Jake out with his new ship. I don't believe I'll have a chance to work on the Celia in the immediate future.

I hope you don't mind Tyler. :p We can still try to get the "Issus meets Uesu" JP going. I'm done with this weekend. Tyler? Wes?

Wes, you have my permission to RP Henry and Shina for that JP if it comes down to that.

Just in case anyone's wondering, the Celia is NOT dead. This isn't the first time she got frozen, and it won't be the first time when I thaw her out again. :D

(edit: That should read: I'm fine with this weekend.)

I'd be happy to un-archive the ship, but there needs to be something happening. ^^; I'm free Thursday at noonish.

I got my internship Monday through Friday. Am too brain dead after work to JP. x_X

I'd tell you guys where I work, but I don't want to make you guys jealous. ;)

*points* It's Drake Starblade! Yatta! :D

I have to warn you that the Celia's pace remains slow, though, Rudy. You might want to transfer to another plotship if you want more excitement. Otherwise, glad you're back. Hope you stick around this time. (Which doesn't take much effort on the Celia, does it?) :)

You guys still around? >< Cause Like. The RP died, and I got busy...fulltime job..buying a car etc. I just wondered how everything was going and if it was going to pick up again?

The Celia is on the back-burner while the GM (me) helps out with some new plotships and braces for my last two quarters of grad school.

Are you still busy? If not, we can get Motoyama into another plotship if you want.

Alternatively, we can start an extra-slow-burn SP plot if you want.

That's great news, Andrew. :) The new Star Army plotships being organized right now are the Yugumo, the Miharu, and the Goban.

Yugumo: mostly SPs, occasional JPs, genre: social, GM: Venquia
Miharu: mix of SPs and JPs, genre: to be determined, GM: Kotori
Goban: mostly JPs, genre: adventure, GM: Doshii Jun
(Motoyama might need a technical demotion in order to transfer to the Goban.)

Please PM the GMs for more details on their ships.

Rudy/Drake, you want to get in on this? Or, we can start an extra-slow SP thread. Those don't seem to keep you guys around though, so I'm reluctant to start another one.

I'll be more active once I finished grad school. :p

Zakalwe said:
If there's a Sangriat contact possibility - I'm in.
I would really like to see some them introduced, or possibly the Abwehran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back