• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Densetsu [Seventh Fleet OOC]

Soban

Convention Veteran
I figured I should set up an OOC thread for stuff about the Seventh Fleet. Not sure how much it's going to be used, but it's here.

Currently, seventh fleet does the following.
  • Serving as a “rapid response” fleet committing to:
    • Interception
    • Emergency Response (Reinforcements, Diplomatic Crisis)
    • Assault & Offensive Strike
    • Resource Acquisition
  • Serving as a 'area fleet' for the Northern Frontier of Yamatai including
    • Essia System
    • Xylar
    • Ake
    • Gashmere
    • Borders with several other star nations, independent colonies, and alien species including Nepleslia and the New Dusk Conclave.

Great idea! Definitely coordinate with @Dana for the Gashmere Kodian Civil War plot he's doing, and give him any support from the 7th he needs for his plot. It's great that things are actually happening there.

Great idea! Definitely coordinate with @Dana for the Gashmere Kodian Civil War plot he's doing, and give him any support from the 7th he needs for his plot. It's great that things are actually happening there.
He already has been. Its been amazing!

So I feel like I should post here what I'm up to with the seventh fleet. TLDR; I'm deploying them to a sector sandbox I'm GMing. This month, I'm hoping to come out with a story about that first deployment and them starting to set up a base of operations in the Kactist Sector. That doesn't mean they won't be in the Kikyo Sector at all, they will be guarding the Tollgate complex in Essia and doing little things here and there around the sector.

That sounds like an exciting and dynamic storyline for the Seventh Fleet! Deploying them to a new sector sandbox and seeing them establish a base of operations in the Kactist Sector will bring fresh opportunities for storytelling and exploration. It's great that they'll still have a presence in the Kikyo Sector, particularly in guarding the Tollgate complex in Essia. I'm looking forward to hearing more about their adventures in both sectors!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back