• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [YSS Eucharis] Emil Mikael

META_mahn

Hey @Wes I noticed a lack of slightly low-ranking technicians on the Eucharis. So I made one.

I also kinda wanted to go for the slightly darker end of being an Elysian. More precisely, I wanted to see how far I could turn the knob before it broke and became something that just wasn't Elysian anymore.

I'm quite happy with the result.

Perhaps your character could arrive from another starship damaged in the present battle we're currently in.

I'm going to be honest with you here: The Eucharis already has too many players and of a lot of them aren't keeping up with posting, and I myself have been struggling lately to keep posting often enough, and my lack of free time is going to get worse soon when my baby arrives. I'm not sure that the plot will survive.

If, knowing this, you're still interested in joining, I could make room for you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back