• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SACN: Orders YSS Heartbreaker, Taii Tsukisaki Valesti

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
To: Valesti-Taii,

Taii-san,

It is my understanding, from information passed to us by the Mistress Ketsurui-Taisho's office, that you are engaged in a clandestine operation for the Mistress Taisho's benefit.

However, from redacted reports shared with our headquarters at the behest of the Mistress Taisho, it is our understanding that you have encountered several new spacefaring species — for which you are to be commended — and our Empire's most hated foe, the NMX.

The following orders do not countermand those from the Mistress Taisho. Consider them a temporary duty.

1. You are to engage the NMX forces that have been harassing the I'ee species your vessel has discovered. You are allowed to assist them by any means necessary in destroying the NMX you encounter, short of loaning them equipment or allowing them to be stationed on your vessel. They are allowed to be guests.

2. You are to assist the I'ee forces, but you are not allowed to engage in any uplifting of their base technology.

3. You are allowed to form a task force with I'ee forces to make more efficient anti-NMX operations.

4. You are allowed to offer their vessels safe passage through Yamataian territory, as required to engage NMX forces or protect I'ee forces from NMX attack.

5. You are not allowed to offer assistance beyond emergency aid to the Vekimen species, unless they are under direct attack from NMX forces. In that event, the assistance you require must be directly related to this

It is also our understanding that you might come into contact with Uso's Star Organization. You are not allowed to assist, aid or abet any of the organization's activities. If they commit criminal acts within your view inside Yamataian territory, you are authorized to stop, detain and investigate their behavior as you see fit.

If you require further clarity of these temporary orders, please seek my counsel. I will provide all I can.

May the Empress' blessings guide your path,
Shôshô Kakitomo Musume, YSS Monarch, 8th SF

(OOC: @Reynolds)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back