• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Hey guys, Kaiyo is going to get a mission wrap up post soon and then Kaiyo will be in-transit to where the 1XF is tactically retreating. My next thread will be a little bit in the making, so I am asking that you use this time between my next GM post and the mission/briefing thread to come to JP with one another. I can facilitate this for you within this thread, Kaiyo channel, or DMs!

There is a plan, Jack is being taken to Ayenee in a JP to work her out there and then he'll have both characters as his playable ones and we'll return to Kikyo. Stlil happening, and Jack knows that. This was Wes' idea and I really like it, and it is a pretty old plan at this stage, so let's not mess with it. Sacre is welcome to come given her proximity to Mark, Gravity (asked to pilot them there), and medical knowledge, but I don't want the JP to never finish so I didn't want too many people in it and would not accept anyone else besides Sacre, Mark, and Grav, and myself on this aside.

Here is a GM post! Feel free RPing getting to the Kaiyo in this thread etc, but I will not be continuing it anymore.

We will have an SP thread that will set the time and place for JPs, More info on that later.

If you are wondering why she said Misaki, her wife's name, it is because she: a) felt someone inside her digital mind and was really hoping it was her wife somehow not the enemy b) the last time an enemy was inside her, she asked Misaki to kill her and she did and she knew (thought) she had to die to end the enemy like with last time so she in her head she was like, "Wife... please kill."

Good thing she had two people that basically totally understood what she was going through!

So, I know I should probably be on the discord a bit more, but do JP's need to be preplanned and made with people in mind, or would I be able to make a open thread where Odo grabs some lunch in the mess and encounter whoever wants to come by?

Yes, that sounds fine to me. Do you like the idea of this being all at lunch time? That might be enough for me to roll with. I still need to write the SP thread so wait tho.

I'd be fine with that sure! Might be a good way for Saya to meet the rest of the crew face to face since she has only really met Wyatt and Alastair and Sacre.

Okay, cool Before lunch is a meeting so I'll start the thread with a quick, "Here's what is going on."

I was writing the post, something came up, and I need to work on that before I keep writing the post, but here's what I have that has no spoilers:

Hoshi was quick and to the point, "Data pads away! Put me at the forefront of your digital minds, please. Crew..." She waited.

I know Sacre doesn't have a digital mind. She has the messy evolution mind. (Possibly. I just thought of a potential hook for Separa'shan)

Well in the post I had this as a list with commas then when I put it here I put them as individual sentences. I will keep it as a list of things and maybe add one more possible thing that would encompass everyone.

I wasn't going to start anything now. I was going to wait til everyone made thier JP's. I was just okaying it before hand, because it was an idea to get my character more interaction with the crew in a general setting.

But it's fine, I'm good with anything

I just wanted to say not to start it, not that I thought you were. Don't worry. I took care of some things and should be back to writing now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back