• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

taiyouhoshi!bordersmall.png
Who's going to post today? This girl! *points to self w/ her thumb like a goof but just like this Hoshi pic*

Hey guys I know you are trying to protect me and the plot by not posting super fast, but my insatiable need to do a few speed posts is really gnawing at me lol

What I am trying to say is that in the next couple of weeks, if not week, I plan to do a few GM posts really fast if players respond fast enough. I do this every now and then naturally with Kaiyo and it really helps us move directions. Usually this disturbs a player or so and I would like to give my players warning beforehand, now. It really doesn't ever result in anything negative IC, I'd like to say. It will just move us forward.

I just deleted a few sentences NO SPOILERS

DM me w/ questions or ask them here. I've never given advance warning 👀⚠️ I hope it helps!

As I explained in the discord, won't be around much at all this weekend coming up. I will be out of town with no internet but maybe for a short time. Just wanted to give a heads up in regards to the rapid posting that is incoming.

@Soban just a heads up so you don't talk to Saya and I can't respond in a timely fashion!

Unless I’m involved or waiting for other characters I get to it fast with a reminder if I’m working or just a poke when I’m at home.

I am going to now wait for players to read up on the new scenery from tonight. Please DM me if you are lost.

I have a nearly finished post, but I want to make sure I got everyone in the post and idk if I have it that way, now, so I will come back to it tomorrow. Thank you for waiting :]

I need a few more posts before I can move us forward ^-^

@ my players, please talk at me about what you would like to do for a Year-End celebration. Last year we did two dare parties and the year before that the ship was literally launched on Year-End, so the holiday means a lot to crew and etc. *In WWE voice* T-t-t-teien Eden will have a presence at the celebrations btw. I have yet to decide on any actual specifics yet, though I have a vague concept of how I want like, part of it to go, but I need your input, basically, to decide the foundation for that. What would you like to see? Btw here is the holiday link:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:yamatai:year-end_traditions

Oh man, I remember there were lifeguard drills for the camp I worked at and in a rotation one week, the lifeguards walked the rest of the camp's counselors through the process. At 4-5 am you wake up, dress with swimsuit underneath, run a long distance, run to the pool area, roll around in ice, jump in the pool, get out and drink cocoa! Like that?

I was thinking something more sexy but Alastair would be good with putting the team through drills. Got to get them in shape in case there is some after hours events

Okay, I'll nix that idea and just keep it as a fond memory for now. I don't know if I have ever gone to an event in Winter that was water-based that I really enjoyed unless I rolled in snow then went in water or rolled in ice or went in water, so like.

A snow day is looking more and more on the table after discord discussion. To me all you need for a good snow day would be: friends, adult supervision, fresh snow on the ground but not falling, a hill, and newly-bought, flexible, rubber trash can lids! What do you guys think?

Consider: a snowball fight that morphs into a full-scale tactical battle. Someone takes it overboard and fills the cargo bay with snow, and we carpet bomb peeps with snow from the Kaiyo

RPG-D RPGfix
Back