• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

1. Violetta Amiriah coming soon tm

2. maybe some sort of casual clothes or smthn?

3. more birb memes coming soon

I would like to include a keyhole outfit and the soon to be made plant called a "pecker" to the care package.

Hey all, I was out of town over the weekend and kind of got carried away with prepping for that so I didn't post when I wanted to ;_;

Expect a post from me tomorrow! Please hound me in discord for it tomorrow, too, if I don't start it soon enough lol

Thank you, everyone, for being here and contributing to the plot!

Have a Hoshi

Can't go wrong with the type 35....
fetch.php

There was a quick succession of GM and player posts figuring out details. Now we'll need @SpaceEye @Crystal @Wolf626 and @Glein to get into action and discombobulate this... wait that's a real word? Anyway, discombobulate this situation, guys!

@ the medics: decide amongst yourselves which of you will be going down to help at Location 1 and which is moving on to Location 2 with the rest of the team. I said an infantry soldier would be with you, so that can just be one of my NPCs or a player character, up to you, but try to talk to a player and team up with them or just name one of my NPC infantry Neko and I'll play them. Meanwhile, we are moving on to Location 2, y'all.

Alright, that is cool with me. Remember that it was ordered for one medic and one infantry, I don't want a crowd at location 1, just enough to treat leaf-brow (2 total crew members). Obligatory, "Is anyone here a doctor?"

Alright, we have our location 1 burn victim unit figured out, we'll call them BVU *dun dun* but for now, let's do this breach at location 2!

Try to emulate Big Hero 6 in every way.

On a more serious note, I could think of something for Eden to say in her orders about that if you want me to include that?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back