• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

I have done that up for you. Thank you for letting me know what you needed to make it work :D

Breach into it! ;D I am not really particular about how you open it/get into it. Make your best call :]

Me: I want to connect with the crew more and have a mission that is more about being together than anything.
My mind: onsen
Me: That doesn't help at all, we can't keep doing that. Anything else?
My mind: o n s e n

Oh I thought blitzed was a military term when I scanned that post, Blizzard. I was like, wait, who's doing the shooting lol

Alright, I posted.

Saya: good jorb

Location 2 peeps: if you want to be a part of the explicitly ordered to be doing stuff team, just say you came in after Eden had. Otherwise, prop your character up somewhere :D

Uh

I don't know what's going on in the bridge. I have decided the player characters can or should try to fill in the blanks.

And @raz Rei said something and William left.

I'll be posting this weekend. DM me if there is something wrong with my last post in that it makes it hard to post, please.

A note: if you're using sensors that are specific to one thing on the Mindy, try to write what they are for me to be able to respond appropriately. There have been a few instances lately where a player says they asked their sensors to do something that isn't really within their ability-range. It makes it tough for me because I have to ignore that as a GM, but inevitably people may tell me I am forgetting their character or something of the like. That's not the case, I just don't have anything to tell you because the system you're using doesn't exist or, if it does, I couldn't find it during a couple attempts on the wiki.

Anyway, TLDR of this long GM post.

The aliens are trying to help us help them, but there's still one location where the cloning facilities haven't/can't be shut off by the aliens. Also, this is the location of the Kuvexians on the station, who are aware we're coming. I'm probably going to write a planning post where Eden talks about the plan of attack, but right now is a great time for your characters to voice opinions of what should be done at location 5. The conversation she had with the aliens at Location 3 could have been seen and heard by the whole group, so have fun with ideas. Oh and the team she left at Location 3 are all NPCs, so don't lump in with that group. Anyway, sorry for the long post, dialogue be like that sometimes.

Due to some smol confusion, I drew up a map of location 5. The belfry juts out of the top of the structure, windows and balcony are on a second level type of area, raised above ground level, and the front door is ground level and when you enter, the balcony would be above your head and the ceiling would, thus, be lower in that area.
Enjoy!
@SpaceEye and @Soban I will need your posts in order for others to know who they're following and what their team lead is doing btw :]

When I thought I was going to post yesterday:
I am going to post today, Saturday. And if I don't... No! So help me Yui, I will post!

You're going by east coast time, but you forget that I am not a New Yorker and never will be.

Just sat down to work on it now, but thanks for the extra push : P

RPG-D RPGfix
Back